Friday, September 29, 2017

Spam Roundup, September 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

I pardon your beg?

It seldom pays to overtax your translation program. 

- Excellent issues altogether. You simply received a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your put up that you simply made some days in the past? Any positive? [I was with you up through the middle of the third sentence. Now I'm not positive.]

 - The contents present at the web page are truly awesome for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows. [We'll keep that people experience going for you.]

 - Just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. [Good idea -- you can never trust Brussels.]

"Lumbering along" lumbers going

The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to attract the spambots. As you read the comments below, keep in mind that it was all supposedly prompted by the 3"-long tin friction toy shown at right. That, plus about a 100 words used to describe it.

 - I enjoy the art nouveau lines than me, plus the classic simplicity. [Yes, cheap Japanese toys of the 1960s tended to favor art nouveau design...]

 - You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. [What there is to know about this toy wouldn't even fill a frontispiece.]

 - You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. [You've got to be kidding.]

Subliminal marketing returns... 

 - One thing I did find was that the place seemed telefonsex like a tiny garden of Eden.

...and so does "fastidiousness"

 - Hi there Dear. are you really visiting this website regularly, if so after that you will definitely get fastidious experience. My web site... hemorrhoids on Fastidiuous Spam

After that, there's nothing left to say, except: that's all for this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment