Thursday, August 31, 2017

Spam Roundup August, 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Say What? 

 - Definitely imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other people consider concerns that they plainly don't recognize about. [Yes, We must all consider concerns.]

 - When some one searches for his vital thing therefore he/she wishes to be available in that detail, thus that thing is maintained over here. p[The what over where?]

 - Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious.  [We should all share the delicious.]

Yet, it is actually Sex Chant quite charming. Most Quakers start to talk about at work? [I'm not sure I want to imagine Quaker sex chants...]


"Lumbering along" keeps on going

Without a doubt, The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains a prime post for spambots. Not sure what the attraction is in this vintage 1960s Japanese tin friction toy. Even after I read the comments.

 - Thanks for a marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author. [Wait -- *might be*?!]

 - I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to take updated from hottest gossip. [Oh yes, this post full of gossipy hotness.]

 - It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this web site. [And not your first rodeo either, I presume.]

This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!! finally, I have something which helped me. [Your comment was... how do you say it? Irrelevant!!]

Thanks for sharing 

Once you find a winning formula, why mess with success? 

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.

Howdy! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

That's all for this month. Share this post with your Twitter group, your Zynga group, or even your peer group! After all, I might be a great author.

No comments:

Post a Comment