Friday, July 28, 2017

Spam Roundup July 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.


How's that again?

- Hi there to all, how is the whole thing. [The whole thing's fine, for the most part.]

- I love what you guys are up too. this sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys.[Thanks. And the same to you, two.]

- Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't happened in advanced! [Fate can so cruel be.]


"Lumbering along" too long?

Note the fine wooden finishes on those lumber trucks.
The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along still continues to attract the spambots. I didn't have much to say about this vintage 1960s Japanese tin friction toy. But even though the post is only 307 words long, it's apparently TLDNR* for this batch of commentators. 

- I read this paragraph completely regarding the comparison of new and preceding technologies.[I think not.]

- Really informative short article. Nonetheless, the cost shade and multifunction color laser printers should have been taken care of. [Not even close.]

- Looks very elegant, love the wooden finish! [I guess spambots can't see images, either.]

Say the secret word...

This month I received a batch of truly bizarre comments. The only thing I can think of is that these are a ham-handed attempt at subliminal marketing. Or should I say spam-handed attempt?

- I felt slightly vindicated when checking my gear of Friday afternoon and Telefonsex firing a few test shots on my trusty original 5 D and the Mark II.[!]

- Side Telephonsex note: I drank a cup of sugar at a time when people are generally not keeping watch over their property. [!!]

- This is what Piaget called telefonsex tableaux. First, there are forms of egocentrism are overcome, but new and Telefonsex more sophisticated forms of egocentrims take their place.[!!!]

I think the final comment I received this month sums it all up.

 - Yes, there is a lot of cozy posy-ing going on.

Indeed.

*TLDNR - Too Long - Did Not Read

No comments:

Post a Comment