Friday, March 31, 2017

Spam Roundup, March 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

All preamble, no constitution

- Your article rocks also as being a legitimate wonderful understand !??! [That comment is wonderfully impossible to understand.]

- I drop a comment each time I appreciate a post on website or if I have something valuable to contribute to the discussion. It's a result of the passion communicated in the post I read. And after this post, I was excited enough to create a thought. [And that thought is... ?]

The Land of Awwws

- Aw, this was an incredibly good post. [Bless my little heart.]

- Ahaaa, its nice conversation concerning this article here at this blog. I have read all that, so now me also commenting here. [Ahaa. Me glad.] 

 - Incredible points. Sound argument. Keep up the amazing effort. [Yes, we're all you could want in a blog -- and more.]

There it is - the toy that influenced the net.

"Lumbering along" conquers the web

My short post about vintage Japanese tin toys keeps attracting the spambots. The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along remains inordinately popular. The following two comments, read together, show just how important this post has become!

 - May I simply just say what a relief to find an individual who genuinely knows what they're talking about on the internet. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

 - You've made some decent points there. I checked on the internet to learn more about this issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website [When it comes to most insignificant of topics, I'm a major influencer]

A call to action!

And finally, the most action-packed comment I've received in a while. I'm not quite sure what the spambot was supposed to be saying, but I'd definitely pay to see the movie.

 - Relatively than merely providing in, he struggles totally free, only to battle through a pair dozen much more lackeys on his way to hijacking a helicopter.

That's all for this month. May you remain totally free in your struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment