Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Spam Roundup, January 2017

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 

We get rave reviews! (I think)

- Your views are pleasant in favor of new visitors [Yes, when I have to decide between views and visitors, I always go with views.]

- You credibly put a pregnant and exculpate so that it is central that you would other not communicate the oral communication.[Does this sound vaguely dirty to anyone else?]

- Thanks for any other wonderful article. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal means of writing?[So you liked any other article except this one?]

- Tremendous things here. I am very glad to peer your post. thanks so much and I am looking ahead to touch you. [Keep your distance, bud. I'm not that kind of blogger.]
See that green and yellow truck in the foreground?
That's what generating all the comments.

"Lumbering along" lumbers along

It was just a short post in an obscure series about vintage Japanese tin toys. And yet, The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to attract the spam bots -- and sometimes for the wrong reasons.

- There's certainly a great deal to find out about this subject. [No there isn't.]

- I truly loved surfing around your weblog posts.[Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' AOL...]

- This blog gives helpful data to us. Keep it up. Here is my web-site: adult sex on the Straco Layout. [Now that's just wrong. "Keep it up?!"]

A Fastidious Meal

Fastidious Spam continues to draw comments from the very subject of the post -- spambots. This month's entry is a little unusual, though.

- An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact ordered me lunch today because of the fact that I discovered it for him. [Really? If your coworker's doing homework on fastidious spam, then he's an Olympic-level slacker, indeed.]

And so we start 2017. I think this last comment sums everything up nicely:

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, so he/she needs to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over her.

So yeah. It's a thing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    Tremendous things here. I am very happy to see your article. Thanks a lot and I am taking a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail? Read my share at สล็อต

    ReplyDelete