Friday, September 30, 2016

Spam Roundup: September, 2016

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world. 


How's that again?

 - I believe that is among the such a lot significant information for me. The web site taste is wonderful. The articles is actually nice. [You seem surprised.]

 - When some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here. [So... is this a thing?]

 - Grade national strawberry mark Month this May with men out On that point who Have got beehelped to achiever their optimum appela with a bit of my pham operation  [Optimal beehelped?]

Those two green lumber trucks? They're what all the excitement's about.

Lumbering through the spam

It was a short post in a series about vintage Japanese tin toys. There are probably only about 10 people on the planet who were legitimately interested in what I had to say. 

And yet, The Straco Express Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along continues to be one my most heavily-trafficked posts -- by spambots, that is. 

 - Pretty element of content. [Yes, it is a nice-looking toy, isn't it?]

 - Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon) [Ah, so that's what "by accident" means!]

 - Is there any other web page with offers these stuff in quality [I can't imagine there would be.]


Fastidious Spam

And finally, my post on Fastidious Spam is generating its own collection of, um, fan mail. 

 - thanks for any other fantastic post. [Why, what's wrong with this one?]

 - It's hard to find experienced people in this particular subject. [Experienced? Well, more.. fastidious, I think.]

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion concerning this article here at this blog. I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place. [Me am pleased.]

That's all for this month If I find more of these gems by accident (you know, stumbleupon), I'll share them next month. There's no other web page that offers these stuff in quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment