Friday, November 28, 2014

Spam Roundup, November 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

Commenta Obscura

- You acrually make it appear so easy with your preseentation however I find this topic to be resally something tnat I believe I would by no means understand. It kind of feels too complex and extremely huge for me. I'm looking ahead on your subsequent put up, I will try to get the dangle of it!
[OK, I'll put up and you get the dangle, deal?]

- Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
[Yo - take a signal, people!]

- hank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
[Given your fractured syntax, how could we?]

- Wonderful goods from you, man. I have remember your stuff previous to and you are just extremely great. I actually like what you've obtained here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
[Just delivering the goods.]

"Lumbering along " still lumbering along

 This is the toy that generates all the comments. 
The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along is a short post about a vintage Japanese tinplate toy. Mysteriously, it still draws the most comments. Mysterious comments.

- Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
[2010 called - they want their iPhone back]

- Hi there! This blog post coul not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this article to him.
[Your roommate has an odd religion, friend.]

- Touche. Sound arguments. Keep up the great spirit.
[!?]

Fastidious falls

The use of "fastidious" seems to have peaked among spammers. There weren't as many selections to choose from this time around.

- Your way of explaining all in this piece of writing is genuinely fastidious, all can effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.
[You (effortlessly) know it!]

- My familу members all thhe time say that I am killing my time here at wеb, but I know I am getting familiarity all the time Ƅy reading such fastidious articles.
[Listen to your family.]

And so we come to the end. Keep the great spirit, and remember -- if it all seems too complex and feels too huge, just hit the nail on the top and get the dangle. You'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment