Monday, June 30, 2014

Spam Roundup, June, 2014

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

- Each new age brought the criminal element forward with it. Then consider yourself one of the few, true internet marketers.It's probably some mix of the two, so I have to give him props for not going too far in either direction.
[So are you saying I part of the criminal element, Internet marketers, or what?]

Spelling Counts
- You should take part in a contest for one of tthe highest quality websites online. I most certainly will hihly recommend this website!
[I hihly doubt your recommendation will mean much unless you work on your spelling.] 

- Hi there, all the time i used to check web sie posts here early in the break off day, because i like tto lerarn mor and more.
[I'd like you tto lerarn mor and more about about spelling, please.]  

Lumbering along with a load of spam
Of course we received more comments about The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along, a short post about small vintage Japanese tinplate toy.

The Nomura 3" Lumber Truck, ca. 1960. One of the hottest
topicsonline -- if my posted comments are to be believed.
- And tҺаt's reflected in tҺe price-it sells neԝ fօr ɑbout $400. You should consider batteries ѡhich can be ɑvailable from 9. Initially tools simply աere created fгom shells and stones.
[Um, this toy goes for about $10 tops. And it has a friction motor. And -- I have no idea what shells and stones have to do with anything.]

- I’m not that much of a online readеr to be ɦonest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. All the Ьest
[To be fionest, I don't think much of your comment.]

 - WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for erotic arts on The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering along
[Wow, did you come to the wrong blog!]

- Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site, and post is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up posting these content.
[We'll try to keep up the fruity goodness!]

What could be more fastidious than spam?
The word "fastidious" continues to be a favorite with these guys. How many ways can you misuse a word? Here are a few:

- Asking questions are truly fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this post presents good understanding even.

- Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to inform her.

- Very rapidly this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building viewers, due to it's fastidious posts
[Yes, fastidious fame -- that's what I'm after.] 

- Its not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take fastidious information from here daily.

- Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue on the topic of this piece of writing at this place at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
[Ahaa, indeed.]

- Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything completely, except this article offers pleasant understanding even.
[We're all about pleasant understanding. Even.] 

 - Hello, its fastidious piece of writing concerning media print, we all be familiar with media is a fantastic source of facts.
 [Make that fastidious facts, if you please.] 

 And that's it for this month. Remember to keep your posts genuinely fruitful, full of fionest, fastidious information. Because you never know whose sister is analyzing such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment