Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Spam Roundup December, 2013

There's spam, and then there's spam so oddly written it's somewhat amusing. Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month from spambots around the world.

I'm sorry, what?!

- It's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this piece of writing at this web page.
- "Straightforward" -- unlike this comment.


So that's what the kids are calling it!

- Simply want to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity for your publish is just cool and i could suppose you are a professional on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grasp your feed to stay updated with approaching post. -
- Keep your grasping hands off my feed, please.

I will immediately snatch your rss as I can't in finding your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me realize in order that I could subscribe.
- No thanks, I don't want to play grab-RSS.


The No Comment Comment

- Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article. I like to write a little comment to support you -
- Please do! Oh -- that was it?

- This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me.
- Thanks! Your comment, on the other hand was... how do you say it? Irrelevant!

Here's a first Ηello there! Would you mіnd if I sharе yoour log with my zynga group? There's a lot of people that I think woulԁ rеally appreciate your content.
 - This comment was for a post profiling classical composer Willem Wander van Nieuwkerk. His music's very good, but not my first choice for a Zynga session.

Randomly generated words of wisdom
It is аppropriate time tto mаzke some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I hve read this pοst and if I cold I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write neхt aгticles referring to this aгticle. I wish to reaad more things about it!
- I'd love to hear your suggested suggestions. 

This is just a fraction of what I received this month. I guess my clarity for publish is just too cool. Until the next roundup, make some plans for the future. Be happy, but don't let anyone snatch your RSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment