Friday, August 30, 2013

Spam Roundup August, 2013

Increased page views means increased comments from spambots! Here's a roundup of some of the "best" comments I received this month.

In response to my review of Michael Torke's classical music composition "Tahiti:"

Yes! Fin?lly something ab?ut cheap hoyels.
[Sorry, no. Nothing about hoyels, cheap or otherwise.]

hi!,I like your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence more about your article on AOL? I require an expert in this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you!
[I was with you until you mentioned AOL. I only correspond with the cool kids on Google. May be that is not me.]


What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist different users like its helped me. Great job.
[Yo, what's taking place with you? Glad to aid you out there, chief.]

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?
[How could we communicate? I'm sure I don't know. I'm not even sure what you said in the first place.]


Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about,why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
[This posted to the spammer's favorite article -- The Straco Layout, Part 23 - Lumbering Along which has no video. Literally.]

It's really a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.
[So it's the information you liked, then?]

If you desire to obtain much from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won
website.
[I feel there's a bit of Zen wisdom hidden in there somewhere.]

Every weekend i used to visit this site, because i wish for enjoyment, for the reason that
this this web page conations actually fastidious funny data too.
[And there it is -- fastidious -- a preferred word among my spammy followers. Glad to know I can pull off fastidious and funny. I music be improving...]

I used to be able to find good information from your blog articles.
[...or maybe not]

Next month we'll have more informed information about our spammers -- a veritable fountain of fastidiously funny data, I'm sure. So keep those comments coming in.
Preferably to my AOL account.

No comments:

Post a Comment